My first 30 years have been amazing, but the good life is just beginning. I’ve had some years of building and transition, but this year has been better than I ever imagined. I did not have a 30 by 30 list of goals, but even if I did, I would have had much lower expectations. Lucky for me, that’s right in line with my favorite scripture, Ephesians 3:20. I often recite the affirmations below and I truly recognize Favor aint Fair!
- I finished my first MBA semester with a 4.0 and debt free at the perfect school.
- I lead women in worship and ministry.
- I have my dream job as a Senior Quality Engineer, and an office (haaay).
- I was gifted affordable housing in America’s Finest City.
- I have a boyfriend that shows love more than he says it.
- I stopped my daily allergy medicine and weekly chiropractic care for scoliosis.
- I have a healthy family, pup, and Thee best of friends.
- I am an entrepreneur that successfully launched the LLC’s first Soiree.
- I am a Six Sigma Black Belt.
- I donate, tithe, and seek ways to be giving to others.
The last time I wrote about happiness was 5 years ago before going into 25, and little did I know there was so much room for growth. It hasn’t always been easy, and there were plenty of time conflicts, delays, and burdens along the way. It is my prayer that the coming years are even better, with more sleep & less stress!