In the words of my SD grandpa: Plans won’t cut it. You can ‘plan’ to do something and even put it on a calendar, but that still won’t make it happen. It only becomes significant when you are making actions toward it.
1. Interview and land a new position at my company – DONE
2. Read 12 books, my choice. First one was Total Money Makeover.
3. Save $10,000 between savings, emergency fund, and house fund.
4. Learn Spanish good enough to hold a conversation with the cleaning lady that tells me a daily joke. Around Speaking Level 2 on the ILR scale – Limited Working Proficiency
5. Learn the Piano, enough to play a trendy song in a hotel lobby
6. A weekly public display of one of my minor sports: Yoga, Golf, Softball, Ice Skating.
Personally, I’m not one for resolutions, but God has already helped me part of the way through these and I’m excited to share my testimony when I complete them all! In searching for a different name for the title– I realized I can stop playing, they really are New Years Resolutions!
I’ve already started some Future ones too!
Travel to my 3 dream places: Rio, Paris, Hawaii.
Buy a condo
Live and work internationally
Complete my MBA and match my 2015 salary in earnings from my business
Combine my corporate position with my business
Pray with me yall!