Boy, how the summer has flown by. Some new things, some old thangs.
1. I moved into a new apartment! I love it even more than my first one. It’s a 2 bedroom… any visitors?!
3. I’ve been to over 5 doctors in the past couple of months. Ever since I had the flu in January, there have been a couple lingering things. Nothing contagious, finished antibiotics, just some pain and stuff going on a daily basis.
4. I did a org-purge. Like just went cold turkey on all of my organizations I was in. God is still working with me on over-commitments.
5. Dating a Navy Man! I’m learning something new everyday, which is awesome.
6. Had a 1 year luncheon with my team and my performance appraisal with my boss, both went great. I still love my job! And they love me, about 15 people came to my lunch 🙂
7. I’ve gone to the beach a lot less, but been going to the pool a lot more due to pool parties and summer activities.
8. I am getting so bored with my hair and decided to loc it up during the first part of next year.
9. I’ve done the 5K’s that I mentioned in the Spring’13 post. I have at least 2 more to do this year. I think this will just be a 5K year. Maybe next year for the 10K and dare I say half marathon?!
10. I am on the cover of a book!! Beat that.
That’s my life updates for those who care and I just haven’t spoken to in a while. Also, it’s there for those don’t care… cuz you read to the bottom, so actually you do care! Smooches.