I didn’t make any New Year’s Resolutions, but this is a list of pursuits I am currently tackling. Thus, this is a list of “What it be like” if you were me.
1. One quiet night per week. Yoga nights are applicable as well as reading or writing.
2. One wildcard night per week. Includes ladies night, movie night, or downtown stroll.
3. Completing my church school lesson, or doing a study on the preached word BEFORE I attend.
4. Three 5K runs in 2 months, hopefully a total of five 5K runs before the end of the year. The first NSBE Run, Run or Dye, Coronado Bridge Run. My training goal is to be able to run the entire distance, even if I choose not to.
5. Using more applicable and creative nouns, adjectives, and adverbs. I’ve greatly reduced saying: Things, and Stuff <– except right then 😉 I’ve also minimized extreme words: Love, Awesome, Bad.
6. One math tutoring experience, or engineering discussion with kiddos per month. Volunteer, or otherwise (because I love it that much).
7. “Life is a journey back to ourselves.” A behavior that I choose to commit or omit, is it because I’m trying to be like another individual, or does it promote getting back to my true self?